Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Vancouver Beauty & Lifestyle Bloggers Meet-up

My friend Sheila is hosting the 2nd annual Vancouver Beauty & Lifestyle Bloggers meet-up event tonight downtown :)

I'm so excited to get a chance to meet other bloggers in Vancouver and hopefully expand my readership to new heights. I'm also looking forward to meeting some sponsor company representatives which will give me a chance to network!

Here's what I'll be wearing tonight: Featuring the nude bow-blouse and suspender tights :)

Photobucket
Papaya Nude blouse with bow, lace and ruffle detail



Photobucket
Aritzia black satin shorts, Fiore suspender tights

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Quick update, but now I'm off! :)

2 comments:

  1. eeek! the tights are so cute on you =) you switched shoes from the post to the meet up =P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!