Monday, October 10, 2011

Cheap J Brands on Hautelook today!

If you're a super shopper like me, you know that sample sales and discount designer websites are the way to go. One website that I frequently stalk is Hautelook. They are one of the larger ones that have as many as 10 sales at once, so they feature a lot of variety in clothing, shoes, home decor and even vacation getaways~


If you don't have an invitation to Hautelook, click here to sign up.


Today they're having a sale on one of my favourite brands of denim: J Brand.
J Brand makes one of the best quality jeans out there. I tend to go towards the mid-rise or higher-rise ones because I have a long torso, but J Brand is great with making the same style in different rises.
Check out their bio on their website for more info!



Here are my picks from the sale!

Agnes - $79



Ella Mae - $79



High Rise Skinny with Ankle Zipper - $39



Mid-Rise Merrow Hem Legging - $39


Mid-Rise Cigarette Leg Jean - $39



Here's your chance to try a pair of premium denim without paying the huge price!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!