Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pleated Skirt, Burgandy Cardigan & Winners Finds

It's getting colder and colder so I've been layering a lot.

Photobucket



Photobucket
Zara cardigan, H&M LOGG tank top

Photobucket
Pleated black skirt, Seduction leggings, AE boots

Before heading out the door :)

Photobucket


Photobucket
Seductions batwing sweater, Yesstyle chunky scarf, MBMJ bag

Went to Winners to find a chunky sweater because Kerri keeps posting about sweaters on her blog!. Winners has a lots selection, but going through it can be a real bitch. Here are some that I tried on.

Bachelor #1: Chunky batwing shortsleeve
- I love this one! Great cowl neck, chic batwing sleeves, and long enough to cover my bum to wear leggings underneath!

Photobucket

Bachelor #2: Grey batwing longsleeve
- This one is nice too. Elastic neck, batwing longsleeve... but it was too thin.

Photobucket

Bachelor #3: Navy v-neck with waist detailing
- I really like the waist detailing and V-neck. It's also super comfy.

Photobucket

Verdict? None of them. Sadly, because Winners doesn't really have good quality control, each sweater had snags on it :( So I passed.

I also tried on this Soia & Kyo cape because I'm still lusting over that TOPSHOP cape from this post. I love it. It's 60% Wool 40% Polyester. But this one is too big and they didn't have anything smaller. It also didn't have a price tag. And I was too lazy to find out how much it was... lol.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!