Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Royal Blue Cardigan and Slim Jim Khaki Pants

After wearing so many leggings, tights and skirts, feels good to wear pants again ^____^

Urban Behaviour Cardigan, Ann Taylor LOFT tank, MANGO khakis, Tory Burch flats

This is one of my favourite cardigans because it's nice and drapey at the front...


Has pockets at the front...


And it's shorter at the back so you can show off any back pocket detailing that you have.


These khaki pants, slim jims I call'em, are from MANGO. I bought them this past summer when I was in Barcelona. They fit like a charm, which is rare for my large calves. I've rolled them up to show off my blue patent Tory Burch flats.


My poor Tory Burch flats are so beat up now. Oh well. What's the point of having shoes if you never wear them right? I also got this lil' owl necklace on my trip to Europe. This one I got off a street vendor while waiting in line to get into the Vatican Museum. Yes, I have a huge thing for owls. You'll see more of them in the future :)

3 comments:

  1. I love owls too! There's just something so whimsical and charming about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great work outfit! Casual and comfy :) I LOVE Mango! Too bad we don't have that store over here in Vancouver. Cute owl necklace as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tessa: Thanks for visiting my blog! We used to have MANGO here, but they closed down. I remember there was one downtown a couple years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!