Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Velvet, Ruffles & Fur

This outfit was worn on a whim. I didn't know what to wear this morning, so I looked on my floor and found my new purple velvet J brands tucked away, still in the bag that I left the store with. Armed with my must-wear purple skinny pants, I felt like I needed a top that was a contrasting material. Cotton just wouldn't cut it ;) Then it clicked - I had just the thing! This shiny white chiffon ruffle blouse I got in my last shipment from Wholesale7. To complete the look, I put on my trusty fur vest and belted it :)

H&M faux fur vest; Wholesale7 ruffle blouse (here);
J brand 901 velvet skinnies in Aubergine (here); Ann Taylor pumps (here)

It might not look so purple, but they are ;)

Removed the belt- still looks good

Obligatory off-shoulder pose


Close up of the ruffles

3 comments:

  1. Omigosh, I love the velvet skinnies! Can't believe you got them at such a great deal too.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should really do a post of your shoe collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very jealous of your mile long legs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!