Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Oatmeal and Cashmere

Remember how Bluefly had a huge sale where everything was marked down to $30? Well, thanks to that haul I have a new favourite cardigan sweater. I'm currently loving this light oatmeal colour- I think it's just perfect for the upcoming Spring. Did I mention this sweater is 100% cashmere? It's THE softest thing ever. Every time I wear it I feel like Linus hugging a blankie around because it's just that comfortable.

The original price of this blankie isn't cheap. It retails $350, and after looking into this brand Hayden, it seems like most if its pieces are around this price range. Similar to Vince, they sell mostly high-quality sweaters and other cover-ups. It also seems like they are exclusive to Bluefly (and Belle and Clive, their daily deals site) because I can't find them anywhere else. Nonetheless, I'm very glad I decided to add this piece to my cart at the last minute!

Hayden cashmere cardigan (here); Ann Taylor tank; TCEC 'Under the Leather' shorts (here);
Seduction leggings; Aldo 'Krag' Boots (here)




Funny thing is, when I first opened up the sweater from its plastic packaging, I was confused how to wear it. It definitely takes some getting used to which way is up! By accident I wore it upside down the first time, but I actually like the way it looks this way too! It ends up being shorter and makes it look more casual for warmer spring days.



Up-close of my Aldo boots :)



3 comments:

  1. What a steal for ultra soft and luxurious cashmere! It looks gorgeous on you Vonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love it if you leave me a comment :)
Feel free to leave your blog link- I'll definitely check it out!